cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release my funds!

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: Release my funds!

Same here, had positive feedback, sent it tracked and its shown as delivered and rang PayPal but still not got my money which is well over a month. 😞
Highlighted
Contributor

And now I've had eBay onto me about paying my fees which I can't do until I get paid by PayPal.. Account restricted. Magic
Highlighted
Contributor

Same here. I need to pay my Ebay fees and can't do it because my funds are on hold (I'm a new seller). I also bidded on an item which I am currently winning and that ends tomorrow so I will probably have to find my own money to pay for it. The advice here is useless because I've already read the terms and conditions. I also sent out an email with the payment transaction ID and tracking and recieved an automated Q&A response instead. They don't legitimately answer emails. On the other hand, 3+ days hasn't passed yet since my buyer recieved the item. They got it yesterday (friday). So I'm just going to give them a call on the Tuesday and see what happens from there.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Release my funds! Begaining to hate paypal!

Ok how bout my expected release day came up still no funds after my boss told me that funds had been taken from his account two days ahead! This is my work pay check and my apartment recently burned down so I am in great need of my money! I never knew funds to still be on hold if they have already gotten them! I really feel paypal can do what they want with our money and they expect us not to retaliate! Its my money and i need it now and I think once all my pay check clear i am going to never use this service again!

Highlighted

Re: Release my funds! Begaining to hate paypal!

Be under no illusion, your emails go straight to India and will be ignored, also PayPal do not read any of these posts on any subject. If they did they would see how many people have been affected by them creating the biggest monetary slush fund scam in the world. If they had any kind of moral compass at all, surely they would have tried to rectify the perception many of us have been forced to believe. They say they hold our money for half a year to prevent fraud, when it is them who commit the fraud. They say they will protect us, but it is PayPal that has stolen our funds and has put many of us out of business. They act with impunity and do as they choose with our money and any possible interest earned from it, because they make it impossible to trade on eBay without a PayPal account and because they are not regulated by UK law. This makes PayPal a very shady monopoly at best, and guilty of organised crime at worst. I urge anyone with a frozen or limited account to research the subject and discover how rife this issue is. Then you should write to to your MP and tweet about it as often as possible! More people need to know that Goliath is kicking the crap out of David!!

Highlighted

Be under no illusion, your emails go straight to India and will be ignored, also PayPal do not read any of these posts on any subject. If they did they would see how many people have been affected by them creating the biggest monetary slush fund scam in the world. If they had any kind of moral compass at all, surely they would have tried to rectify the perception many of us have been forced to believe. They say they hold our money for half a year to prevent fraud, when it is them who commit the fraud. They say they will protect us, but it is PayPal that has stolen our funds and has put many of us out of business. They act with impunity and do as they choose with our money and any possible interest earned from it, because they make it impossible to trade on eBay without a PayPal account and because they are not regulated by UK law. This makes PayPal a very shady monopoly at best, and guilty of organised crime at worst. I urge anyone with a frozen or limited account to research the subject and discover how rife this issue is. Then you should write to to your MP and tweet about it as often as possible! More people need to know that Goliath is kicking the crap out of David!!

Highlighted
Vh2 Contributor
Contributor

This new PayPal policy is BS I have been a seller on eBay for years years and have sold thousands and thousands of dollars never had a problem with PayPal I sell expensive high-end fine art and just sold a piece for $23,000 I go to use my funds as usual and to my shock there on hold for 90 days WTF !!!!! I had to file for bankruptcy two years ago they now check your credit report even if you have a stellar eBay record and Paypal record they don't care they put all your funds on hold for 90 days and what so stupid is I have a working capital Paypal account which lent me $10K with because I had a great payback history again WTF !!!!!! i have switched to Square with no problems !!!! Thanks Paypal you just lost thousands of dollars in commissions from me !!!!!!
Highlighted
New Community Member

I had same issues when I started selling but if you add note to listing stating  u r new seller & feedback required to release funds my buyers have  complied and when I emailed paypal with tracking details & positive feedback received funds released a lot quicker than 21 days & I had only sold 6 items hope this helps cos it is a pain when u have done what's reqd & still have to wait - its obviously to protect  buyers from dodgy sellers but not good for genuine sellers who are  doing things by the book....

Highlighted
Vh2 Contributor
Contributor

I'm I the only one who's funds were on hold for 90 days ?????????????
Highlighted
New Community Member

I think I'm having the same problems. Some of myg itmes are pedning and others are being paid straight away. I think it's to do with the fact that paypal are holding back my funds but I don't understand why. I have suffciennt funding and the money for posting up items have been taken so why are my items still in pending and others are automatic.