SOLVED
Contributor

Re: Release my funds!

I've been on Ebay for 5 years, 

I have over 200 feedback 

I have no paypal disputes

I have no large or unusual transactions

I have a paypal Prepaid card

to get the prepaid card, I provided my Driver License, social security number, credit cards and bank account

Paypal still limited my account after two years and froze my money.  I have never had any type of complaint or  program and out of the blue

paypal wants me to send driver license, picture ID, copy of credit card statements, bank statements etc.  I have already done all this what is the purpose of doing it again.  I would rather refund the money to the buyer and close my account, but Paypal wont let me refund the money to the buyer or close the account.  What the Fu@@ is there problem

@kernowlass wrote:

Every single ebay seller has been through this process...it is for buyer protection and filters out bad sellers.

HERES SOME INFO FOR YOU:

Why your payments are held.

• You have been selling on eBay for less than 90 days
• You have an eBay feedback score fewer than 100 as a seller and have not yet established a record of good performance
• You have received fewer than 20 Detatiled Seller Ratings on eBay in the last 12 months or your eBay seller performance is below standard
• You have a high rate of customer disputes or a low eBay feedback percentage
• You have been a PayPal member for less than 6 months and have limited selling activity
• You have a sudden change in selling activities (e.g. suddenly selling expensive items, selling large numbers of items, etc.)
• You happen to be selling in a high risk category such as tickets, travel, gift vouchers, computers, electronics, mobile phones, etc.
Depending on the circumstances, paypal may set aside payments for a single transaction or for all payments to sellers who meet the criteria above.

How can I get the payments released before 21 days.

1. If your buyer leaves feedback (pos) then funds are normally released within 48 hours of that feedback being left.
2. If you decide to send an item trackable then you can add the tracking number to the details of the paypal transaction and funds are then released when the item shows as delivered + 3 days.

What if I have met the criteria for release either earlier or at 21 days and the funds are still held.

Then you can email or phone paypal via contact us bottom of paypal pages with the transaction numbers of the items and ask them to "hurry up" and release your dosh.

@kernowlass wrote:

Every single ebay seller has been through this process...it is for buyer protection and filters out bad sellers.

HERES SOME INFO FOR YOU:

Why your payments are held.

• You have been selling on eBay for less than 90 days
• You have an eBay feedback score fewer than 100 as a seller and have not yet established a record of good performance
• You have received fewer than 20 Detatiled Seller Ratings on eBay in the last 12 months or your eBay seller performance is below standard
• You have a high rate of customer disputes or a low eBay feedback percentage
• You have been a PayPal member for less than 6 months and have limited selling activity
• You have a sudden change in selling activities (e.g. suddenly selling expensive items, selling large numbers of items, etc.)
• You happen to be selling in a high risk category such as tickets, travel, gift vouchers, computers, electronics, mobile phones, etc.
Depending on the circumstances, paypal may set aside payments for a single transaction or for all payments to sellers who meet the criteria above.

How can I get the payments released before 21 days.

1. If your buyer leaves feedback (pos) then funds are normally released within 48 hours of that feedback being left.
2. If you decide to send an item trackable then you can add the tracking number to the details of the paypal transaction and funds are then released when the item shows as delivered + 3 days.

What if I have met the criteria for release either earlier or at 21 days and the funds are still held.

Then you can email or phone paypal via contact us bottom of paypal pages with the transaction numbers of the items and ask them to "hurry up" and release your dosh.

Contributor

What if I'm NOT SELLING ON E-BAY... I'm selling services, the service is made, the payment comes AFTER the service made... The tracking was made minutes after the funds appeared on my account, I had to wait 5-7 days... the client even CALLED paypal... and the person I had on the phone myself told me she couldn't do **bleep** because the account was in EURO... so she tried to pass me on to someone who could, but instead I had a dumb machine offering three choices that NEVER worked cause NEVER recognised?... and I'm still waiting for an answer to my mail... and still have to wait those preposterous 21 days... it's unacceptable.

Esteemed Advisor

@KJ_in_7

https://www.paypal.com/us/brc/article/funds-availability

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.

This person is lying. The contact us button doesn't give you a phone number or an e-mailed address. This is the bs that I making PayPal the worst way to pay or get paid. Total scam. Tell eBay to drop PayPal. It's not **bleep**
Esteemed Advisor

@Neilish

Yes it does, took me 3 clicks to get the UK telephone number for customer services but of course the options you get would depend on what country you are in.

Either way all countries have an email option to send to paypal, if you can't ''find it'' which is amazing as its so simple then go and click on the

message centre in your paypal account and send the email from there.

Thousands manage it on a daily basis so not sure how they can if its not there.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
Contributor

Holding payments right after they've collected the fees! WTF. Seriously!? I Don't even have an EBAY for CHRIST SAKE. I'm REALLY DISSAPOINTED!!! FIX THIS ASAP!!!! RELEASE MY FUNDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Tags (1)
New Community Member

I have recieved pos feedback and still dont have my funds. I have emailed Paypal but have not had response 24 hrs ago. They have taken their fee - I want my money!

Highlighted
Contributor

Same here, had positive feedback, sent it tracked and its shown as delivered and rang PayPal but still not got my money which is well over a month. 😞
Contributor

And now I've had eBay onto me about paying my fees which I can't do until I get paid by PayPal.. Account restricted. Magic
Contributor

Same here. I need to pay my Ebay fees and can't do it because my funds are on hold (I'm a new seller). I also bidded on an item which I am currently winning and that ends tomorrow so I will probably have to find my own money to pay for it. The advice here is useless because I've already read the terms and conditions. I also sent out an email with the payment transaction ID and tracking and recieved an automated Q&A response instead. They don't legitimately answer emails. On the other hand, 3+ days hasn't passed yet since my buyer recieved the item. They got it yesterday (friday). So I'm just going to give them a call on the Tuesday and see what happens from there.