Regading link to bank account

Sagar25
New Community Member
i can’t link my paypal account to my bank account it says “this action cannot be done right now”. been trying for 2 days.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Frank_1
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem.  Trying to link BECU account but get the same error msg. No description of actual reason.

Emailed Paypal and they keep replying with canned generic email. No actual help for my account.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Guys, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum. 

Usually, this error messages appears if our internal security system is preventing the bank account information from being added. I would recommend checking first to make sure the bank account is compatible with PayPal. If it is, please wait for 48 hours before trying to add the bank account again. 

I would also recommend clearing the cache and cookies on any device you are using to add the bank account also. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Frank_1
Contributor
Contributor

Is Boeing Employee Credit Union (BECU) eligible bank that can be added to Paypal account?

My Bank of America checking will be canceled by end of October. If Paypal can't give a straight answer, I'm going to just kill my Paypal account.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Frank_1,

I regret that we do not have a list of compatible banks. The bank's customer service can let you know if they do not allow PayPal transactions. Some banks may potentially prevent some or all PayPal activity, and that would be what would need to be checked.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.