Refund

crazivicki
Contributor
Contributor

I haven’t received the refund money into my bank account yet also I’ve checked with the bank u haven’t paid it back to me at all so if u don’t pay it back into my bank account I am afraid I will get police involved with this

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MichaelHF
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there, If you paid using paypal and paypal took money from your bank account, The process is a bit longer. The money goes back to paypal and paypal ends it to your bank account, So total processing business days may take 3-7 days in total, Saturday and Sunday are not counted as business days, or any holiday.

Note: Police can't do anything about anything like, Police solve local problems in your community.

I hope this info help 🙂

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@crazivicki

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller with a debit card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that depends a lot on what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.