Refund

Everton321
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having an problem with my refund I sent out an 100 USD on the 6 of October 2018 and the seller asked me to send it to his other account so he sent me back the 125 us after I rendered it to him he said he rendered it back but I have not received the 125 us back to my account and he is saying that he sent it but it's been two two days now and I can't see it coming back and I need my package or my money back. Can someone help me with this please

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
I'm confused. You paid somebody $100, and they said they send you back $125..?? Sounds like a scam.

The simple fact is that if you do not see a transaction for $125 in your account (either pending or completed) then it wasn't sent. If they are claiming it was you need to get them to send you the transaction ID, which you would then be able to find by searching in your Activity Log. If you can't find it with a transaction ID, then it did not get sent to your account. Simple as that.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Everton321
Contributor
Contributor
Im new to PayPal so I don't understand it much I sent them 100 then after they asked me to send it to there other account so they r able to access it now to send my package to me and they asked me to rendered it so I did and then I wasn't able to send them back the 100 on the Saturday because it wasn't there in my account when it was sent back so I sent them 25 after you send it and they told me that the post office said it's 33 to send the package and i wasn't able to send that back to them because my funds ran out and I thought I'd have gotten back that 100 in my account by now and I didn't
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.