Refund not received.

SaleyCole
New Community Member

When I was verifying my card PayPal charged $1.95 to my credit card and after verifying the money was supposed to be refunded but it's being 4 days now and I haven't received my refund. I have tried to contact them but they keep replying with their automated reply system and that doesn't answer my questions. Please, how do I get my refund??.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Cristina

Hi SaleyCole,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. The full amount of all the charges will be refunded once you have entered your PayPal code and confirmed your card. This may take up to 24 hours to appear in your credit card statement.

If you do not act to confirm your card by entering in the 4 digit code (or your card can't be confirmed), the $1.95 will automatically be refunded 75 days from the date of the charge. Based on certain jurisdictions, the credit may not actually post to your card for an additional 30 days.

Please contact us by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage so that we can look into this further. You may reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.