Recipient hasn’t received money

Kbolt
Contributor
Contributor
I sent payment to a recipient on Oct 28 of $500 she states she has not received it yet it has been 24 days now if that’s PayPal’s excuse low and behold I can’t get ahold of a live person what she I do?!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

dullrig
Contributor
Contributor
who the money was sent too, they gotta confirm that they sent/received order . I have problems when selling online gaming gold. Which doesn’t get shipped or mailed. they just send me $ but need to confirm on their end they got the product .

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kbolt 

Paypal payments are more or less instant.

How did you send the money ie friends/family or goods/services and is this a real friend or payment for goods. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SharonS64

My sister has 2 accounts. I sent the money to the 2nd account but my sister no longer has the email address. She can't access the money. The money is sitting in limbo. I can't find the phone number to call PayPal and the message center is not available to me. 

Login to Me Too

SharonS64

I sent the money to my sister, Family.  Its gone to an old email address which she doesn't have access to because the email address is no longer active. 

Login to Me Too

Kbolt
Contributor
Contributor
I don’t know her that well we only worked together for a while I sent her the money to her email it was for her dog’s surgery she said if the money is truly unclaimed will I get it back after 30 days? It is so aggravating not being able to talk to a representative...
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kbolt 

ok i could advise further but as you want a paypal rep i will leave it till one of those replies.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kbolt
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your help I greatly appreciate you 😊
Login to Me Too
Solved

dullrig
Contributor
Contributor
who the money was sent too, they gotta confirm that they sent/received order . I have problems when selling online gaming gold. Which doesn’t get shipped or mailed. they just send me $ but need to confirm on their end they got the product .
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.