cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recipient hasn’t received money

SOLVED
Contributor

Recipient hasn’t received money

I sent payment to a recipient on Oct 28 of $500 she states she has not received it yet it has been 24 days now if that’s PayPal’s excuse low and behold I can’t get ahold of a live person what she I do?!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Recipient hasn’t received money

who the money was sent too, they gotta confirm that they sent/received order . I have problems when selling online gaming gold. Which doesn’t get shipped or mailed. they just send me $ but need to confirm on their end they got the product .

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@Kbolt 

Paypal payments are more or less instant.

How did you send the money ie friends/family or goods/services and is this a real friend or payment for goods. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Highlighted
Contributor

I don’t know her that well we only worked together for a while I sent her the money to her email it was for her dog’s surgery she said if the money is truly unclaimed will I get it back after 30 days? It is so aggravating not being able to talk to a representative...
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@Kbolt 

ok i could advise further but as you want a paypal rep i will leave it till one of those replies.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Highlighted
Contributor

Thank you for your help I greatly appreciate you 😊
Highlighted
Contributor

who the money was sent too, they gotta confirm that they sent/received order . I have problems when selling online gaming gold. Which doesn’t get shipped or mailed. they just send me $ but need to confirm on their end they got the product .

View solution in original post