Received stimulus check

Theresa1315
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone received there stimulus check through direct deposit as of today May 11,2020? IRS said they deposited on April 29, 2020 & I still havent received it. I have had multiple agents tell me that my check was deposited & I had to wait 3-5 business day well I've done that & now they r telling me that they haven't received my check at all. Is any one else having problems & giving the run around?
Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Theresa1315 

You could be getting a check in the mail instead. Seems like the dd was rejected or some technical glitch occurred and payment never went through. Don't know how long that's going to take though.

: (

I'm shocked you were able to reach PayPal customer service, tbh as so many couldn't.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Theresa1315
Contributor
Contributor
I wasnt able to get a hold of any human just multiple online virtual agents through their message center. How can I find out if my dad was rejected? I keep going on the irs website & it still has the message that my check was deposited on April 29,2020.
Login to Me Too

Meme904
Contributor
Contributor
No still waiting paypal says they cant find it but irs said it's been deposited in I have no offsets
Login to Me Too

Navymomma2000
Contributor
Contributor

Same here deposit done April 30th still nothing and all I get are robotic answers on the chat

Login to Me Too

FunSizeForever
Contributor
Contributor
Me too.
Login to Me Too

Hawaiianirish34
Contributor
Contributor
Exact same problem. When I last messaged PayPal they asked for a screenshot from irs and then closed the conversation. This is beyond frustrating.
Login to Me Too

Navymomma2000
Contributor
Contributor

I sent them a screenshot too they just keep telling me to call irs 

Login to Me Too

FunSizeForever
Contributor
Contributor
I'm still in the same boat. Mine was supposed to be deposited on the 30th. I've gotten the run around from PayPal. I've put a complaint in on the Consumer website, local news investigators and today I wrote president Trump (here https://www.whitehouse.gov/get-involved/write-or-call/ ) I am out of ideas and options, short of hitchhiking to their offices. Why do people keep putting "solved"on all these messages, when we are still here with NO ANSWERS and NO MONEY! It's not solved until both are fulfilled!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.