RUNNING BALANCE

montesa1963
New Community Member

Hi,  I want to view my running balance showing the total as well as the payments and charges, please can someone tell me how i view this.

I would also like to set it as my main viewing page,

Thank you,

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Cristina

Hi montesa1963,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

Your 'Activity' provides a running account balance in the currency that you have selected in the Currency dropdown menu. By default, the Currency dropdown menu displays 'All Currencies' and Activity' provides a running balance in your primary currency balance.

You can view your running balance by following these steps:

1. Log into your account.
  2. Click Activity near the top of the page.
  3. From the 'Statements' drop-down menu on the right side of the page, select Activity export.
  4. In the 'History' box on the left side of the page, click 'Advanced Search'.
  5. Near the top of the page, click All Activity.
  6. Click All Activity (with balance).
  7. Your running account balance is shown in the Balance column.

Note: You can also view a running balance of all currencies by downloading your Activity.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

okibarog

Step 3 doesn't work. There is no 'Activity Export' under Statements. Actually, there is no drop-down when you click on Statements. When you click on statement, you get two options: Custom and Qucik Reports and none of them provide a running total.

I have been going round in circles. A running total is an essential function of any statement! It should be provided on the main activity page. Please let me know how I can get one. I cannot reconcile my statement!

Login to Me Too

RKosche
Contributor
Contributor

This does not work anymore.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @montesa1963,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. You may find more information here.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.