RELEASE MY FUNDS!

Barrit73
New Community Member

TO PAYPAL: I sent my items to the buyers, always Registered and Signed-for, I can see that the buyer already received the item but you still holding my funds even after my phone call, and you told me that you released them, what did not happen!!!
You took your fee so what on earth are you holding MY money for? How much interest does Paypal get for holding MY money anyway? I feel it's unacceptable to hold money when the items have been sent out and received by the Buyer and PayPal took their slice. I'm not selling things for fun, I'm selling things because I need money, like yesterday. And what if people decide not to bother leaving any feedback at all? Furious. What a SCAM!!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Aerobiz
New Community Member

I have the same problem. I sent a piece of art I had done to the buyer and we conducted our business a few other times with no problems, but this time, PayPal is holding onto my buyers payment. It's really annoying, because the payment is also paying for more art to be worked on and I can't continue doing business if PayPal keeps withholding my money.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.