REFUSED - WITHDRAW TO BANK ACCOUNT

risetoprosper
Contributor
Contributor

I have monies on hold in my account. Unable to withdraw it. The customer has had to make multiple payments to the invoice due to some restrictions on daily limits for his card. The total amount is in the vicinity of around $14K USD. He has not made the last payment yet. However Pay Pal is holding the withdrawal of the current balance, which I desperately need in order to make supplier purchases. I called pay pal and at first they said it would take 24 hours, which it did for the first 'On Hold' monies, but since the balance of payments from the customer, they wanted more specific information which was uploaded to the case. Pay Pal is now saying that it will take 72hours, which is tomorrow. Will this actually happen as the customer service person says they are querying information about the nature of my business, which is selling online personal development events as well as live ticket events.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jae

Hi @risetoprosper

I'm sorry to hear your money isn't available! I understand how aggravating that can be. Here are some reasons why your funds may be on hold. 

You may also want to check your Resolution Center to see if PayPal is requesting additional information from you to release the funds. If so, it'll be best to continue working with Customer Support further for a solution.

I hope this helps!

- Jae

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.