Query about payment taking so long

shaunphilpott98
New Community Member
Dear PayPal, Hi my name is Shaun Philpott. Just to let you know that I have still not received the payment from last Tuesday that I have received from Linda Smith Lee. It has been at least 9 days since Linda Smith Lee made the payment which is being held by PayPal. The parcel is I do hope for the transaction to be completed by tomorrow and I want the money put into my PayPal account. The parcel is already in Madrid and will send you on the new tracking number. The tracking munger is cb 903 078 882 ie. If the money is not received by tomorrow I will both contact ye through email and PayPal community. I have already contacted PayPal community on the PayPal website so hopefully the money will come through soon enough. I have attachments of proof that I have the tracking number and a screenshot of proof that I have contacted the PayPal community. I am still waiting patiently for the transaction to come through. Thank you. Kind Regards, Shaun Philpott.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

duplicate post.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.