Problems with money transfer

Boris18
New Community Member

Hello guys

Few weeks ago when I wanted to transfer money from my paypal account to my debit card, there was an error.

It constantly wanted me to add card, and I did... So I sent an email and they answered with few links that I can use to transfer money as well.

It worked for few weeks, but now, I have another problem. All of the sudden my card is not debit anymore, it's prepaid and when I want to transfer money

PayPal send automatic message "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later". I sent an email and they said it was an error, it will be fixed in few days... 5 days have passed and I still got same message. I called them few times and in that procces I spent all of my sim card credit so I'm totally hopeless now.

Is there anyone that could help me?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Boris18,

Welcome to our Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues transferring funds out to your card. I can understand how frustrating that can be. First I'd recommend making sure you've confirmed your card. Here's a Help Center article that can guide you through that: How do I confirm a debit or credit card that I've linked to my PayPal account?

If you're still running into issues after that, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support to research this a bit further.

You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Call Us at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.