Problems with eBay and trying to link my debit card

karkki69
Contributor
Contributor

I am 19 years old and I got my debit card a couple months ago. I've been buying a lot of stuff off of eBay and recently found out that I couldn't make any more purchases as I was hit with an error message every time I would try to make an order. Naturally I figured that eBay may have gotten suspicious of me because it was a new account making a lot of orders. Maybe they thought I stole a credit card, or something.

Is there any way for me to confirm my identity? I've tried linking my debit card to PayPal, but it hit me with an error message, yet again.

This is starting to get really annoying and I would be incredibly grateful if anyone could help me out with my situation. I'm still young, so I'm not entirely familiar with how all this works. Please try to be respectful and explain in a way that's easy to understand, if you do have a potential solution. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@karkki69 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

karkki69
Contributor
Contributor

I'm from Sweden.

How do I add my country to my profile?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.