Problems with adding visa electron card

frandragic
New Community Member

Hello,

Im writing You to help me in problem about my Visa Electron card. I've tried to add my card, and i wrote my billing adress, card number, expiriation, and csc code and it still says "We can't complete this right now.". I dont know where is the problem, i tried a houndred of times but it still doesnt work. I would be really thankful if you could solve my problem. 

Thank you, waiting for your answer. 

Fran Dragić 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@frandragic wrote:

Hello,

Im writing You to help me in problem about my Visa Electron card. I've tried to add my card, and i wrote my billing adress, card number, expiriation, and csc code and it still says "We can't complete this right now.". I dont know where is the problem, i tried a houndred of times but it still doesnt work. I would be really thankful if you could solve my problem. 

Thank you, waiting for your answer. 

Fran Dragić 

If you try it that many times, the card is likely blocked. Call customer service to assist you in adding the card. Click Help in the top menu and scroll down to click Contact Us and the click “Call Us”.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

frandragic
New Community Member

I cant talk from Croatia with you. I mean, what should I do if my card is blocked? I dont understand where is the problem in adding my card. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@frandragic

You don't phone US you phone CUSTOMER SERVICES.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

nitramcek
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlassAnd from where is CUSTOMER SERVICE? Whitch country? I'm from Slovenia and I have the same problem. I would call them cos it seems I can't do anything to make it work. So calling them could be only solution. But it could cost me if CUSTOMER SERVICE is not from EU.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nitramcek

Click help / contact bottom of paypal pages for options available for YOUR country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.