Problems with adding a bank account

w2036
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to ask for some help with adding my bank account.

First of all, I'm not from US so this is not making things easier... When I try to add my bank account, I have 2 options - Bank name, and IBAN; of course I enter both but there seems to be no way of knowing if the account was added successfully or not. I think not, since I have NO options whatsoever to confirm the bank account with the security code that's sent to you via the small withdrawal/deposit on your bank account.

Edit: I had no problems adding and verifying my card.

I don't even know if I'm typing the name of my bank correctly, since I've read somewhere that your very "intelligent" system needs the name of the bank in a very specific format, otherwise it won't work...

I'm currently having a blast when my newly created account that is already having problems, I've tried contacting support and I've got an automated reply telling me all the things I've already done, I replied to that as suggested there but nobody answered me yet...

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

w2036
Contributor
Contributor

Did you even bother to read my post? You literally posted me the same stuff they sent me as the automated reply that I tried before contacting support...

So once again - I DON'T have any options to confirm my bank account, except REMOVE BANK when I click on it.

This is how it looks https://i.imgur.com/3xD7Icg.png

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@w2036 

Yes I did up my own time and read you post.

I then posted the obvious link first in case it was something you had missed.

So then if it didn't answer the question you post back again and politely request more advice.

Bye.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

w2036
Contributor
Contributor

I read all the FAQ's before I even tried contacting support, they sent me an automated reply with all that stuff (FAQ) once again, but of course you took your precious time and you saw my whole post (where I specifically pointed out that I already tried all the stuff mentioned in FAQ) but your reply was a copy-pasted link to the FAQ page once again. How is this supposed to help me?

Perfect advice!

I even posted a screenshot of what's happening and there has been nothing but the same stuff repeated over and over again like a broken record, this is how top tier support looks like I guess. I'm getting really frustrated now because nobody helpful seems to actually care.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@w2036 

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.