Problems with Withdrawing money in USD instead of my local currency

luciaborjas
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I read many post in this forum about this problem. I have a bank account in Euros and Dollars, I'm living in Croatia, but when I withdraw the money changes to Kunas and then to Euros and I lost a super huge amount.

I wrote them many days before and they never replied. I want to withdraw my money in USD, what is the thing thant I need to know if nobody aswer me?

Thank you

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@luciaborjas

PayPal accounts are country specific. PayPal will always convert and withdraw in your local currency to your local bank. USD dollar or EURO currency accounts in your local bank or opened overseas won't work, as they (your country) have already thought of that loophole, however, you could link and withdraw to a US bank account that is opened on US territory because PayPal is US company who has US citizens working or living abroad with US bank accounts that can bring the funds home.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

luciaborjas
Contributor
Contributor

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Settings/Withdrawing-money-in-USD-instead-of-my-local-curr...

Hello in this post you can see that other people got solved the same problem.

It's supossed that if I write they can correct this problem. My bank account is in Euros/dollars, It's not necessary to change, I 've read other post with the same problem, and all they were solved... telling to Paypal... but nobody is telling me anything...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.