Problems with Linking Bank Account/Existing

NightTr3mors
Contributor
Contributor

So i am struggling with a problem with this Paypal saying that i cant link my current bank account because it as been linked to a few profiles. How is this possible and what can i do considering this is the only paypal account i ever had except for one i may have had 6 years ago thats closed. I cant transfer money for thanksgiving and im sol

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NightTr3mors

If you have a debit card associated with your bank account and already linked to your PayPal account, you can withdraw to that instead.

Eligible Visa and MasterCard Debit & Prepaid Cards

Withdrawing to your bank using an eligible debit or prepaid card is a faster way to withdraw money from your PayPal account.

Estimated arrival: about 30 minutes.

All transfers are subject to review and could be delayed or stopped if we identify an issue.

There is a fee to withdraw money using your eligible debit or prepaid card. Additional currency conversion rates may apply when withdrawing from a non-domestic currency.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NightTr3mors

If you have a debit card associated with your bank account and already linked to your PayPal account, you can withdraw to that instead.

Eligible Visa and MasterCard Debit & Prepaid Cards

Withdrawing to your bank using an eligible debit or prepaid card is a faster way to withdraw money from your PayPal account.

Estimated arrival: about 30 minutes.

All transfers are subject to review and could be delayed or stopped if we identify an issue.

There is a fee to withdraw money using your eligible debit or prepaid card. Additional currency conversion rates may apply when withdrawing from a non-domestic currency.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

NightTr3mors
Contributor
Contributor

OK thats very true but im using a prepaid mastercard i don't think those are eligible for instant transfer. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.