Problems transfering money(answer fast please)

JAN221
Contributor
Contributor

Okay so long story short i have to refund someone $29.99,but for some reason my paypal balance shows -$28.00 and if i try to transfer money the only option available is by check,which i can not use since I am not from the USA.What can i do?

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@JAN221

was this a Ebay deal? or something else?

Login to Me Too

JAN221
Contributor
Contributor
It was an order placed through shopify and apparently the delivery would have taken too long so he wants a refund.
Login to Me Too

JAN221
Contributor
Contributor
@Manny171 It was an order through shopify and the delivery would have taken too long so the guy wants a refund.
Login to Me Too

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@JAN221

Oh yea your going to need that amount he gave you to complete it as a (Refund)

I would have helped you but giving out my information would most likely be in violation with PayPal Rules & just sent you $3 so you could have paid him back I'm so sorry. you got bad karma.

you can't delete what you post here so sorry if not I would have left you my contact to wire you that money to cover that refund.

Login to Me Too

JAN221
Contributor
Contributor
Well,don t worry but I am just asking how can i add money to my account 😞
Login to Me Too

JAN221
Contributor
Contributor
@Manny171 The only thing that shows up when trying to add money is a check,which i told you I can not use.So what am I supposed to do?
Login to Me Too

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@JAN221

How did you put money in paypal in the 1st place?

I understand you might not be from United states so it's going to be tricky.

can you make a cash deposit at the store? like I can.

I can make cash deposits at store like 711 but not sure if it works in your country it works in my country.

let me know? I know Checks for me? is a little too old fashion LOL & it takes long to clear in any bank ☺

Login to Me Too

JAN221
Contributor
Contributor
@Manny171 I did not put any money in.I have multiple payment options on my website and i have just added paypal(biggest mistake ever).I had $0 in the balance.Then a guy bought something but the delivery would have taken like 30 days+ since he has chosen free shipping.After I got my money I transferred it from paypal to my credit card and the balance was $0 but when the dude reported that the item did not arrive the balance became -$29.99.
Login to Me Too

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@JAN221

oh yea ok now I see what happened. I use to think of doing that transferring funds to one account to another.

that's a bad idea you never know when refunds will come in from a customer & you must be prepared for that refunds.

most customers hate waiting more than 1 week for delivery it's in there blood.

your going to have to refund from your bank or banks back into paypal & refund him or Paypal will take action & pay the customer & you have to pay Paypal & most likely get a negative feedback in your business rating.

customer most likely did not read your shipping waiting days time & just bought the item just to buy an item. some customers don't read they just buy stuff I don't do that. I always look how far the location could be if it's out of the country? I most likely don't buy unless I know it's worth me waiting 30 to 60 days & that is RARE.

hope you got everything sorted out friend ☺

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.