Problems sending money from PayPal balance to my Bank account

antonio8909
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there

I have a problem on my PayPal account

1 week ago I needed to transfer some money from my PayPal balance to my bank account but at the Desktop version, the website said that my account had some problems and that I needed to contact PayPal to fix it and at the phone version it said: "Our application has some problem. Try again later. Request is not well-formed, syntactically incorrect, or violates schema"

I've been calling PayPal every single day and they told me to delete my cache, all the browser data or trying with a new browser and I'm unable to transfer the money. Some assistants told me that the system doesn't even record my withdrawal attempts. They told me that it was a problem related to the system but I'd tried with a friend's account and all works as expected.

Can somebody tell me how can I fix this issue? Christmas is around the corner and I need my account working at 100% for send some gifts.

Thank you in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi there Antonio8909.

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the difficulties that you have been experiencing recently, when trying to withdraw funds from your PayPal balance to your bank.

I realise that this has been a very frustrating situation, and it does sound as though our internal security system has been preventing your recent withdrawal attempts from completing. 

We would advise that you try withdrawing your funds while using your home computer connected to your home internet connection. I realise that you have already tried deleting your temporary internet files on the device that you are using. I would advise that you try waiting for about 24-48 hours before you try these steps again. You can also try withdrawing funds directly through this link, and this may also help: http://www.paypal.com/wdfunds.

Please let us know how it goes. 

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.