Problems linking my bank accout

rickyortizl83
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment , Paypal is asking me to link my bank account but when I choose the option to link my US Bank it won’t let me. My Bank is a major bank of the US BOA .

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Callie

Hello @rickyortizl83 -

Thanks for posting! I am sorry you're running into issues adding a bank. You can find more information about the process here. It looks like your account is registered in Mexico but you are wanting to add a US bank. You should have the option to add it. Please try the steps here

Hope that helps! 

- Callie 

Login to Me Too

rickyortizl83
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks so much for your response , yes I was living in Mexico at that time but I came back home , I have been following the process but haven't been able , overtime I do that it pop up a message " try again later" , if it so much of a problem can I just put an option to credit it to my bank account? 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Callie

Hi @rickyortizl83

If you are no longer living in Mexico, you may want to close your account and create a new one in the US if that is where you are now living. Do you have any other bank file? If so, are you able to withdraw there? Then, you can close the account. 

- Callie 

Login to Me Too

rickyortizl83
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your message , I have an account in the US, as I said I have no bank accounts in Mexico and I can't link my US bank account information the message says:

"We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later"

This has been on for a week , is there any phone number that I can call ?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Randy

@rickyortizl83,

I recommend contacting our customer service teams for further assistance.  You can click 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any of our pages to get a phone number to reach us at, or you can contact us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/askpaypal) or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/PayPal). We would be happy to take a look at what options might be available to you.

- Randy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.