Problems linking account to Visa card and Mpesa

nelsong1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 

I made a Paypal account two days ago and had a hard time confirming my email address. After doing that finally after around three hours, I tried to link it with my Mpesa but I kept getting sent to a page that said the number and the account did not belong to the same person. I went through all my details on both my Paypal and Mpesa and nothing was different. So I closed my Paypal account because everything I tried was not working, but I forgot to unlink my visa card. Then made a new account with the same email address as the old one. Each time I try to link my visa card, it says that it belongs to another account. And I tried to link it with my Mpesa and it still says the same thing. I got a confirmation email that the old account is closed.

I tried contacting the Paypal Mpesa address and tried to call them but the numbers are not working for me, I don't know if it's because I need to add an area code at the beginning number or if the numbers on the website are wrong. 

How do I move forward?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.