cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems linking Wells Fargo bank account to Paypal

PGZ
New Community Member

Problems linking Wells Fargo bank account to Paypal

System response is: We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.  Any reason why? Thanks for answering

5 REPLIES 5
sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Problems linking Wells Fargo bank account to Paypal

@PGZ 

Could be PayPal's sensitive internal security system triggered or there is some problem PayPal is having with connecting to the bank's system. Wait a few days and try linking again. If you're still experiencing problems, contact customer service:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
bobsieburg
Contributor

I have tried months ago and just tried again. Still does not work.

I think Paypal just wants to double dip and **bleep** us with BS fees.

They bang the hell out of person paying and then **bleep** the receiver of payment with **bleep**ing service fees.

Paypal is becoming a scummy company to deal with.

pedro380085
New Community Member

Did you solve this in the end?

Jimrcrockett
New Community Member

No, I cannot link my Well Fargo account or debit card. It looks like PayPal , who dropped my automatic link to my WF account, wants either a 1% immediate transfer fee or $1.50 to mail a check 20-14 days out before you receive it. I will start using Zelle or Venmo on my transactions outside Ebay if this problem to extract money to my WF account lasts one more day!
john6161
Contributor

You can only use Wells Fargo if your name is primary account holder for it to link to the Wells Fargo bank account don’t know if that would help but it did for me