Problems linking Simplii Financial bank account

Juniortexx
New Community Member

I have tried without success to link my Simplii Financial chequing account to my PayPal personal account. It says that PP made deposits on Oct 13 but they do not show up anywhere on account.  Simplii cannot see them either.  Tried verifying instantly by using online banking information and this will not work either.

PP acknowledges the Simplii name as it takes me to CIBC online banking (Simplii's parent company).

What am I doing wrong?

JT

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Juniortexx
New Community Member

Could it be because Simplii doesn't use my middle name and PP does?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Juniortexx,

I'm sorry that your bank has not received the confirmation deposits. It can take a few days for them to show up. If they still haven't arrived, it may be because of the name difference, but that is not definitely the problem. You may wish to contact the bank and inquire. They may have rejected the deposits. If the deposits cannot come through on the bank, it will be unable to be confirmed on your PayPal account.

I hope those deposits come through!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.