Problems confirming my account

Novita010

I have verified my email, confirmed my bank account and more. I have done everything, but I'm still not able to get the money that I transferred from my bank account to my PayPal wallet. When I go to ''Help'' I get a recommended section which says ''We'd like to help you resolve your account issues''. This only redirects me to the resolution center, which says that my account acces is limited. When I go to the resolution center and I click on ''Go to account limitations'' it says that I need to confirm my information, which I have already done. When I click on the button next to this statement named ''resolve''', I immediatly get to another page that says ''Thank you for providing the required information. We'll get back to you in a few business days''. Sadly, I never get an email or a phone call and I'm not able to redo or change my email adress. When I try, it says ''Sorry, there was a problem. Try again later''.

I don't know what to do, because I think I've already confirmed and verified everything. Is there anyone who has or still is having this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Novita010 

Call PayPal customer service to followup on your account limitation:

Click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

FYI, you don't need to add money to your PayPal balance first in order to pay with PayPal, just select your bank account or card at checkout instead.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.