Problems Transferring Fund To Bank

AllenOrphan
New Community Member

Hello... 6months ago PayPal told me that, bc ot security issues, they had to lose my acct....They said I had to wait 180 days to get my money out... It totally **bleep** me and my family for Christmas... Anyways.... 3 days ago I get an email saying that 180 is up and I can get my money out ... I've been trying and trying and keep getting the message " We're sorry, were not able to process your request right now..Please try again later"... Been getting this message for 3 days... Called and talked to 3 diff operators and NO ONE will help me... Then yesterday he says it's a glitch in the system and that they are fixing it... But I've talked to 30+ different people and NO ONE ELSE is having this problem... Which makes me think that I'm just getting the run around... Have any of you had this problem...?? Can you transfer funds to your bank right now??? What should I do here??? I dont want to wait 2 weeks to pay them and have them send me a check..But I feel like I'm just getting **bleep** all over again... Any help??

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.