Problem with withdrawing funds to card: "Sorry, we are not able to process your request..."

lenkazenka
Contributor
Contributor

Every time I try to withdraw funds from Pay Pal to my Visa Electron card issued from Banca Intesa Serbia I get the following message: "Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later."
I've tried a million times and nothing changes. My card is confirmed and there is no reason why it shouldn't work. I've seen that a lot of people had the same problem in July last year and then it was magically resolved. I'm also pretty frustrated with PayPal because I can not even send them an email, every time I try I also get an error message: "We're sorry, but something went wrong. Please try again."

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi lenkazenka,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

If our system is preventing you from withdrawing your funds, it may be for multiple reasons such as, for example, security matters or for a limitation on your account. Firstly, I would recommend checking your Resolution Centre to see if there are any pending cases waiting for your action. In that case, please complete the steps you see there in order to resolve the limitation.

If you do not see any case in your Resolution Centre, I would recommend clearing your cache and cookies, deleting your browser history and waiting for 48 hours without accessing your account in order to let the system reset. This should help you solve the problem! If this does not work, please reach out to our Customer Service over the phone and one of our agents will be happy to help. 

If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Call us'.

I hope this helps!

Martina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.