Problem with transfer money from paypal to card

mi7aaka
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

I am from Europe!

I can't transfer money from PayPal to my debit card.

When I click on the button "Transfer funds" and tells me that the transfer is successful. But when I enter my account and again the money is there, not in the card.

This will be my first transfer from PayPal to the card.

I have never used peal until now!

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mi7aaka

You need to say which country in europe you are as paypal is country specific.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Bettybiop
Contributor
Contributor
My reply from Paypal concerning my transfer of funds to my card: I appreciate you taking the time to contact us about adding a bank. I can sense the confusion regarding adding bank or card on your PayPal account. If you are trying to withdraw funds on your account, you can only transfer this to any Australian bank account or US bank account. Debit or credit cards can only be used as a funding source. this is also why when you were adding your MasterCard, this is recognized still as a card. I am glad to have clarified this for you. We appreciate your business. Thank you for using PayPal. We'll be glad to hear from you if you need clarification or further assistance. You may also call us at 1-800-073-263 or +61-2-8223-9500 between 8 am to 8 pm AEST Monday to Friday, and 8 am to 7 pm AEST Saturday and Sunday. Sincerely, Vanessa PayPal
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bettybiop

That doesn't help as the OP is not in Australia and as I have already said, where you can withdraw funds to is country dependent.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.