Problem with the withdrawal of money

Guka1208
Contributor
Contributor

Good day! I was sent money from Germany to Kazakhstan, but the day before I read that the business account has no restrictions on withdrawing money, and I opened a business account, and now because of this I cannot withdraw money, it requires you to confirm the dispatch of the goods and allegedly only after the goods arrive at the Buyer (money sender) can I withdraw money! Help solve the problem, you may need to delete a business account, if so, how to do it?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Guka1208 

If you are selling goods and receive payment via the 'goods / services' then you would have the new seller hold AS PER LINK BELOW whichever account type you had.

https://www.paypal.com/kz/smarthelp/article/why-is-my-received-payment-not-available-immediately-faq...

The only time you don't have the hold is if you receive a 'friends / family' payment however that option is not available in every country...so you would need to check with your own countries account and the senders if it was available and if so then the sender should have used this option.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Guka1208 

If you are selling goods and receive payment via the 'goods / services' then you would have the new seller hold AS PER LINK BELOW whichever account type you had.

https://www.paypal.com/kz/smarthelp/article/why-is-my-received-payment-not-available-immediately-faq...

The only time you don't have the hold is if you receive a 'friends / family' payment however that option is not available in every country...so you would need to check with your own countries account and the senders if it was available and if so then the sender should have used this option.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.