Problem with the math...either by me or by Paypal....$1000 Limit

iamsweeded
Contributor
Contributor

My paypal Account has a $1000 monthly withdrawal limit. When transferring money from my available balance just now, I noticed that in the 'transfer' info page, Paypal states that I can with draw up to $600 for the rest of this month. I have a question regarding this:

I have not transferred $400 (1000-400=$600) out of my paypal account. In fact, I have not withdrawn any money from my account, with the exception of auto-withdrawals for shipping via ebay. When I count the total of shipping charges (withdrawals?) this month, I count about $100...nowhere near $400.....

If I count every withdrawal transaction for the entire month, it literally totals like $100.....does anyone know what the deal is? Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

randoMAcce55
Contributor
Contributor

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-can-i-lift-my-withdrawal-limit-faq558

This should help, otherwise shoot an email at them.

Oh and it could also depend on the number of withdrawals in a month as well.

Login to Me Too

iamsweeded
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, Randomace, but i know how to lift my limit. That isnt what i was asking.

If anyone has had this problem (please read my previous message), please let me know, thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.