SOLVED

Problem with confirming bank account

I received the 2 payments but when I click „confirm“ I get an empty page
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Problem with confirming bank account

Hey Claudette2.

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulties when trying to confirm your bank account on PayPal. Can you please try deleting your temporary internet files on the device that you are using? Then if you can try accessing PayPal on a new browser, this should help with confirming your bank account linked to PayPal. 

I hope this helps.
David.

4 REPLIES 4

Hey Claudette2.

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulties when trying to confirm your bank account on PayPal. Can you please try deleting your temporary internet files on the device that you are using? Then if you can try accessing PayPal on a new browser, this should help with confirming your bank account linked to PayPal. 

I hope this helps.
David.

Absolutely rubbish. I have the same problem - support - does not care! Rubbish rubbish rubbish!!!

confirmation.png

I was able to resolve the problem by sending an email to support stating the 2 random bank transfers. They confirmed my bank account this way.

I was able to resolve the problem by sending an email to support stating the 2 random bank transfers. They confirmed my bank account this way.