I received the 2 payments but when I click „confirm“ I get an empty page

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_david

Hey Claudette2.

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulties when trying to confirm your bank account on PayPal. Can you please try deleting your temporary internet files on the device that you are using? Then if you can try accessing PayPal on a new browser, this should help with confirming your bank account linked to PayPal. 

I hope this helps.
David.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

PayPal_david

Hey Claudette2.

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulties when trying to confirm your bank account on PayPal. Can you please try deleting your temporary internet files on the device that you are using? Then if you can try accessing PayPal on a new browser, this should help with confirming your bank account linked to PayPal. 

I hope this helps.
David.

Login to Me Too

Sq8bgq
Contributor
Contributor

Absolutely rubbish. I have the same problem - support - does not care! Rubbish rubbish rubbish!!!

confirmation.png

Login to Me Too

Claudette2
Contributor
Contributor
I was able to resolve the problem by sending an email to support stating the 2 random bank transfers. They confirmed my bank account this way.
Login to Me Too

Claudette2
Contributor
Contributor
I was able to resolve the problem by sending an email to support stating the 2 random bank transfers. They confirmed my bank account this way.
Login to Me Too

shoaibs81
Contributor
Contributor

i tried but i didnt find any ammout from paypal account for confirmation

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.