Problem linking my bank account to paypal

CIonut
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, i am from Belgium, and i wanted to link my bank account but i keep receiving the same error.. 

Maybe you guys have some ideas or experienced the same problem, and can help me.

I also tried to contact PayPal by e-mail, and they just give me the basic stuff you get on their website, which got me in the same place to add the bank account.. Doesn't really help much.

Under here is the photo of the error.. 

Untitled.png

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Tricia
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @CIonut

Sorry to hear of the trouble. This error is usually associated with our internal security system blocking the attempt due to some form of risk. Usually, allowing 48 hours to pass before trying again will resolve any issues. If that doesn't work, I recommend giving us a call. Our phone support team can review to determine if there's anything we can to do help out. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Tricia
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @CIonut

Sorry to hear of the trouble. This error is usually associated with our internal security system blocking the attempt due to some form of risk. Usually, allowing 48 hours to pass before trying again will resolve any issues. If that doesn't work, I recommend giving us a call. Our phone support team can review to determine if there's anything we can to do help out. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.