Problem in using Account!

Abhimanyu
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, I've created PayPal account a little ago. I verified my email, phone, and bank but even after verifying these, I'm unable to send or request money from anyone.. When of of my friend tries to send me money he gets an error stating that the account holder can't accept payments ( or something like this ).. Why is it so? And I'm also unable to pay using Indian Debit MasterCard as it says authorisation failed even after giving the correct OTP generated! Help me with this, regards!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Abhimanyu,

I'm sorry to hear that you can't send or receive payments. Is there any messaging in the Resolution Center directing you to complete steps? If there's a limitation that requires resolution, you would be unable to send or receive until that limitation is resolved.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.