Problem in Fund Transfer

superpotassium
Contributor
Contributor

I wish to transfer fund from my linked bank account to my Paypal but there's no "Add Money" button both on the app and on the website. The only button I see below the wallet is "Withdraw Fund".

Please help. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@superpotassium 

Then that option is not available. Adding funds feature is not available in some countries. You can instead select your bank account as the payment method during checkout. And if you also have a credit card linked, PayPal can use the instant transfer method (PayPal pays the recipient immediately and await your bank payment to clear or charge you credit card as back up if your bank account has insufficient funds). If you do not have a credit card linked, an eCheck will be sent and you and recipient will have to wait until funds clear which can take several days.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@superpotassium 

Then that option is not available. Adding funds feature is not available in some countries. You can instead select your bank account as the payment method during checkout. And if you also have a credit card linked, PayPal can use the instant transfer method (PayPal pays the recipient immediately and await your bank payment to clear or charge you credit card as back up if your bank account has insufficient funds). If you do not have a credit card linked, an eCheck will be sent and you and recipient will have to wait until funds clear which can take several days.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.