Problem amount on hold

Eliaskulinga
New Community Member
there is a certain amount of money sent to my paypal account as the picture shows since the 1st of the march I have not been able to receive it on time because you have been holding for two weeks and I have a problem with that money and I have been submitting all documents for removing account limitation, and the documents that I was submitting are relevant with my information in my paypal accounts. I did not understand the problem why I can not receive the money and I do not know when you will allow it because it has been suffering for me I need your help to get the money.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Eliaskulinga
New Community Member
there is a certain amount of money sent to my paypal account since the 1st of the march I have not been able to receive it on time because you have been holding for two weeks and I have a problem with that money and I have been submitting all documents for removing account limitation, and the documents that I was submitting are relevant with my information in my paypal accounts. I did not understand the problem why I can not receive the money and I do not know when you will allow it because it has been suffering for me I need your help to get the money.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.