Problem adding my American Express Card

Rabe
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I receive a message saying that my American Express card was successfully added but I can’t see it in my wallet. At the same time I receive an e-mail saying : Your card needs to be activated Your card ending in 00 couldn’t be activated on your PayPal account because we were unable to verify the information you entered. This might happen if you accidentally type in an old address, incorrect expiration date, or the wrong card verification code. To finish activating this card, you’ll need to take an extra step to confirm you’re the owner. Just log in to your PayPal account, click on the inactive card, and complete the steps required to confirm your card. If you aren’t able to complete the steps, you won’t be able to use this card for payments. The problem is that I cannot even see my inactive card in my PayPal account. Been trying multiple times with no success and same result. I am however able to add my MasterCard. Any help is appreciated

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ekhalil
Contributor
Contributor
I’m getting exactly the same issue when trying to add my Amex card. Appreciate any tips how this can be fixed. Thank you,
Login to Me Too

ekhalil
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone please? 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.