Problem adding money from bank account to Paypal balance

ashleypak
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I tried adding $15 to my Paypal balance from my bank account as my Paypal balance is -$15. It said there was an error and it couldn't complete my request. This has shown up multiple times already and I need a way to fix it. Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ashleypak

When you have had a failed bank transfer or neg balance paypal or your bank may remove the link between the 2 and stop you using that method to fund paypal payments.

So if you can't clear it with your bank account the easiest way is to ask a family member or mate to 'send' you that money using the friends / family option to clear the neg balance and then you can pay them back with cash or however you want to.

Failing that you may have to phone c.s. and pay via a card over the phone.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ashleypak

When you have had a failed bank transfer or neg balance paypal or your bank may remove the link between the 2 and stop you using that method to fund paypal payments.

So if you can't clear it with your bank account the easiest way is to ask a family member or mate to 'send' you that money using the friends / family option to clear the neg balance and then you can pay them back with cash or however you want to.

Failing that you may have to phone c.s. and pay via a card over the phone.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.