Problem Confirming Bank Account

arf-arf
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Not sure if anyone has run into this, but can not find a solution via PayPal help and their call center gave me a message that they can not assist at this time.  I added a Credit Union that was not in the standard list, provided my Bank Account info, and confirmed through my bank that PayPal deposited two separate small sums and then withdrew them as a single lump sum.  So far, so good.  I log back into to PayPal, click on "Wallet," and there is the bank account with a note that it is "ready to confirm" by clicking on the "Confirm" link for the bank.  I click on the link and expect to get an entry box for the two small sums that were deposited.  But it just takes me right back to the same screen with no place to enter the sums, submit the confirmation and complete the process.  I have tried my workstation, a laptop, another desktop, Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, Edge, Opera and Brave browsers.  All with the same maddening results.  I have tried sending a message to PayPal help and just get back the standard guesses from them as to issues that are not related to my problem.  Has anyone else encountered this and found a workaround?

Thank You!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

arf-arf
Contributor
Contributor

SOLVED.  Me again. I was able to work around the problem by downloading the Android App from the Google Play store and logging in that way.  When I clicked on the "Confirm" button, I received the entry field for the two bank account deposits and submit the confirm information, FWIW!  Web browser via computer - NO BUENO.  Phone app - OK!...arf-arf

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

arf-arf
Contributor
Contributor

SOLVED.  Me again. I was able to work around the problem by downloading the Android App from the Google Play store and logging in that way.  When I clicked on the "Confirm" button, I received the entry field for the two bank account deposits and submit the confirm information, FWIW!  Web browser via computer - NO BUENO.  Phone app - OK!...arf-arf

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.