Probems linking my bank account

Decter
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I am getting this message when I try to link my bank account to my business PayPal: "There is a problem with your bill. Please visit the Action Center so that we can quickly help you resolve this issue." I have tried contacting they told me to wait 72 hours but weeks have been passed and still the same issue.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Decter,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

It sounds like your account has been limited. When that happens, you should be able to find some steps to complete in your Resolution Centre to resolve the matter. Once you've provided all the requested information, the relevant team will review the matter accordingly. You should also have received an email with more information on how to proceed further. Here is some more information that can help.

I hope this helps,

Martina

Login to Me Too

Decter
Contributor
Contributor
It's not a limitation I can remove because the account got suspended 180 days for a reason I didn't get, I've waited 180 days to get my funds and all I can do is link a bank account which does not work, it's the same with my personal account which is fully functional. On both account no open actions in resolution centre.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Decter

Thank you for getting back to me! 

If your account has been suspended, this means that the account has been limited, and this could prevent you from adding a bank account. I would recommend contacting our Customer Service for more information. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.