Prepaid card

Danny64
Contributor
Contributor

I have money on my PayPal account but I cannot get it to show up on my prepaid card help please

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

JLawton
Contributor
Contributor

Last I checked to use the money on your Balance,You have to have the PAL PAL CASH Card. That's what I have and its Linked directly to my Paypal account just by activating it. I don't think the Pre Paid card goes off your pal pal balance. You have to Add Money directly to the PrePaid card unlike the PayPal Cash Card. I had the pre paid card in the past but never ended up using it,Ran across the PayPal Cash card and use that instead.

Edit:Forgot to mention, You should be able to send the money on your Balance to the card though.

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
  3. Cards that you can use for this withdrawal are shown in the To drop-down.
  4. Select the card to receive the money.
  5. PayPal transfers the amount from your PayPal balance to the account associated with the card.

Might want to hit up Livechat and ask them.

Login to Me Too

JLawton
Contributor
Contributor

Btw, If you request to have the Pay Pal Cash Card sent it does not charge any Monthly or Annual fees,unlike the pre paid charging a Monthly fee. The Cash Card also does not charge any fee's when using it at stores for purchases. Lastly, It has the extra layer of protection ,the Security Chip.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.