Pre-approved payment plan is pending through gcash

dmaramazing
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, i’m trying to cash in on my gcash through my paypal account linked. Ive been doing it since last year and suddenly im getting that kind of pop up saying my pre approved payment plan is pending, blah blah. I already checked that option of “my pre approved payment plan” through the gear icon here on paypal but it’s blank and it says I have no pre-approved payment plan at all for me to cancel or what. Now, this is bull because I’ve been trying to email paypal but I got a reply which looks like a robot made or someone who simply cannot comprehend replied. So yes? Any help from paypal or peeps?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Isaacyap
Contributor
Contributor

What happens when you try to link your account? If you haven't received the preapproved payments plan, you haven't successfully signed up. 

Your screens should follow exactly as the guide here:
https://help.gcash.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019948834-How-to-Link-PayPal-to-GCash

Do you receive the email at the end as well? 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Isaacyap
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @dmaramazing 

Saw your message on the other thread. 

A screenshot from your end would help, are you saying that this page is empty to you?

wefewfew.PNG

If you're facing issues linking your account, did you make sure your PayPal account's first and last name matches your GCash account?

Login to Me Too

dmaramazing
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, yes! Correct. That thing is empty for me 😫 i dont have anything to cancel at all. Names match on both gcash and paypal too
Login to Me Too
Solved

Isaacyap
Contributor
Contributor

What happens when you try to link your account? If you haven't received the preapproved payments plan, you haven't successfully signed up. 

Your screens should follow exactly as the guide here:
https://help.gcash.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019948834-How-to-Link-PayPal-to-GCash

Do you receive the email at the end as well? 

Login to Me Too

Temp20230515D
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, @dmaramazing

We're you able to resolve your problem regarding Cash-in? I'm having exactly the same problem right now. I don't have any pre-approved payments to cancel as the solution suggested.  Please help me. How did you resolve it? Did you wait for 24 hrs to 48 hrs as the pop-up message says? And what happened after 48 hrs. Did it return back to normal? What did you do to withdraw your funds from Paypal? 

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

lenne27
New Community Member

how did you get this link? I tried going to payments and then to manage my automatic payments but its not showing my Gxchange to be approved. I saw that once but it told me I have to reset my pin. How did you solve this error?

Login to Me Too

louismichiko
New Community Member

Hi! Were you able to solve it? We have the same problem. 

Login to Me Too

Abuyacob
Contributor
Contributor

It happens to me and got my problem solve. I found out that the Paypal only give 1 year temporary access to gxchange so I can't see the pre-approved payments on the list because my last transaction from paypal to gcash was already past 1 year ago. What I did was I relinked my paypal account in the Gcash app again and waala! the gxchange pre-approve payments appeared again on the my paypal list and I got my money transferred to Gcash.

Hopes this helps..

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.