Postpone auto withdrawal

NoraOmara
Contributor
Contributor
Can I postpone auto withdrawal to day 2 of the month instead of day 1 because I'm waiting for money at day 1 ?? Thanks in advance.
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NoraOmara 

You can withdraw it manually to your linked card by clicking Transfer Money under the PayPal Balance when the funds are available on day 2 unless there is a reason you're unable to do it.

After clicking Transfer Money as above, then click "Transfer to my bank" and then select Balance in the FROM menu and your linked card in the TO menu..

https://www.paypal.com/eg/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-withdraw-funds-from-my-paypal-account-faq1737

Note: "bank account" refer to US bank accounts as that is the only bank accounts that can be added for PayPal Egypt.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

NoraOmara
Contributor
Contributor
Won't it cost me 5$ ??
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NoraOmara 

Yes, there will be a fee ($5 or equivalent) for manual withdraw to your card.

Automatic Transfer:

1. On a regular basis, PayPal will automatically transfer the amounts from your available PayPal Balance to your US bank account or Visa credit card.
  2. The automatic transfer will occur within the first 3 days of each month, quarter, or applicable period in the country in which you reside.
  3. There is no fee for automatic transfers to your US bank account or Visa credit card.

The auto withdraw system is automatic so there is no way to postpone the withdraw.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

MohamadAlfeqe
New Community Member
Automatic withdrawal works for the first 3 days of every month or only first day of the month in Egypt?
Login to Me Too

ShpetimIbrahimi
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I am new to PayPal and I was wondering if you could cancel the ''automatical withdrawing'' of funds to your credit card. I received a payment 2-3 days ago and basically, PayPal transferred all my balance money to my linked credit card. And is there a way to cancel that? I would be more than happy if you helped me fix this issue.(btw my credit card is not verified if that matters in any way)

paypall.PNG

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.