Pls help me!

charleskristoff
Contributor
Contributor

It so happen I link my girlfriend bank account on my PayPal , and I was wondering why it doesn't appear on my GF bank account even if the transfer of money is completed. pls help me is there anyway I can still get my money? 😞 TIA.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@charleskristoff 

Its against paypal rules to add another persons bank account or card to your paypal account.

And the name on the bank account and the name on the paypal have to match when you withdraw funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@charleskristoff 

Its against paypal rules to add another persons bank account or card to your paypal account.

And the name on the bank account and the name on the paypal have to match when you withdraw funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

charleskristoff
Contributor
Contributor
What should i do next? Is there a chance i can still get my money back?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@charleskristoff 

If it doesn't transfer (and it may) then it may also bounce bounce back to your paypal account balance, if it doesn't show in either place in 14 working days then ask customer services for a trace.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

charleskristoff
Contributor
Contributor
The transfer is completed sir. Thats the thing i worried about because the transfer is completed.
Login to Me Too

charleskristoff
Contributor
Contributor
Even if the transfer is completed it will still bounce back to my paypal balance?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.