Please tell me what to do next. Many thanks

anhha
Contributor
Contributor

I had a withdraw from PayPal to my bank on 13 Nov (I did it like a PayPal test, so only a small amount of money, thanks god 😄 )

Today it is nearly ten days and I have no idea of what's happenning. The transaction itself says that transaction is completed, but my bank account still get no money.

I come to resolution center this morning to try for a dispute, and know what ... always errors, ten times come to resolution center, ten time I got this screen:

Capture.PNG

Really dont know how to proceed from here 😄 . Guys , hepl please, what must I do and where to submit complaint? Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@anhha 

On day 14 since you transferred the money, contact PayPal customer service to put a trace on the transfer:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other available options.

Or contacting via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@anhha 

On day 14 since you transferred the money, contact PayPal customer service to put a trace on the transfer:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other available options.

Or contacting via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

anhha
Contributor
Contributor

@sharpiemarker 

Thank you, you're very kind. I will wait and update soon. Thanks again and have a nice day

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.