Please help with withdrawl problems :(

Vinylmartin
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Guy, Can someone please advise me. I sold my most treasured vinyl on the site Discogs which is a massive site and is the eBay of music so it's well known and after the buyer received the vinyl and logged into pay pal to say he had it and is happy the pending balance was finally sent into my pay pal account, I transferred the money to my bank which is normally instant and this time it said I would have to wait a few days for it and it will be cleared by today which is not. Any idea how much longer or what I can do? This is really not fair as I sold my most treasured vinyl on a massive reputable site and the buyer confirmed all is well and I still don't have the money. Had I known this I would of never sold the best vinyl out of my 20 years of collecting. I don't mean to be dramatic but having sold my best record and still not having the money which was for bills and food has left me in a very dark place. Any idea what is happening and how much longer as I can't sit in the freezing cold and hungry much longer. To make things worse I am registered disabled. Please help, thanks.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Vinylmartin 

Withdrawals are 2-72 hours in the U.K.
https://www.paypal.com/gb/selfhelp/article/why-is-my-withdrawal-on-hold-faq2990

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Vinylmartin
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for the reply, much appreciated. Its going to be 72 hours very soon and still no sign of it. I only sold the vinyl as normally it's straight away and the one time I really need the money I am left waiting in the cold. I do have a carer who visits but I don't think they will be able to do anything to speed up the process so I am going to have to sit and wait for the best. Hopefully it will be ok.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Vinylmartin 

If you have had a random 72 hour hold then its normally released ''dead on'' the 72 hour marker.

Hope you get it soon.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.