Please help, my South African bank does not seem very interested or capable enough to help.

MTree
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,  I have tried to get assistance from my South African bank, however, I am just not receiving the help I need or the correct information required,

please could someone assist,  I am trying to link my PayPal account to my South African bank account,

I'll try keep it short and sweet,  Paypal website requests a Routing number, however only provides the option for a US bank account,  I have googled a possible routing number for this South African bank and PAYPAL has also requested the account number I want to link to my paypal account.

My bank is FNB South Africa,  I have already tried to have the details confirmed and received a message on the screen stating that tw0 2 payments/transactions/amounts of monies have been deposited into my FNB BANK account, the first time I tried, I received an ERROR stating that my banking details are incorrect, I then read that I should clear cache and cookies, which I have now done so, try a different browser, which I have now done so, so hoping this time around it successfully links,  however still have doubts regarding the routing number,

the routing number I had used is this one:

ROUTING NUMBER - 061212866 - FNB SOUTH.

Is it correct or should I be using a different routing number?

I also don't have sufficient funds to try and attempt to call a PAYPAL helpline in the USA, it's going to be too expensive for me at this point in time.

Is there anyone from PayPal that can resolve my issue or could a Paypal consultant please contact me with indefinite solutions

Kind Regards,

M Tree

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.