Please help I I can't contact PayPal for answers

Rubble2727
New Community Member
Hi, I payed the -$420 in my PayPal and then PayPal automatically took the same amount out of my bank after that and it's not +$420 in my PayPal account, I have the bank receipts. I can't find the answers I need and can't contact anyone at PayPal except a machine!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rubble2727 

When your bank account is insufficient on the initial attempt, PayPal will make 2 more attempts to get paid so it is best that you add funds to your bank account only, rather than to your PayPal balance because doing that does not stop the ongoing bank payment process in the background. Now, you might end up with the extra $420 in your PayPal balance when you add funds to your bank account again to cover the second attempt. Do not try to add funds to the PayPal balance.

https://www.paypal.com/au/smarthelp/article/what-happens-if-i-don’t-have-enough-funds-in-my-bank-acc...

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Rubble2727
New Community Member
Thanks. I have funds in my bank tho more, I dunno how to get back the $420 that was taken after I payed PayPal back.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.