Please check your information and try again, adding bank account.

Symphonic
New Community Member

I know all the information is correct, I have tried it multiple times on many devices. I get this error when linking my bank and I do not know what to do.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Symphonic,

I'm sorry to hear that the bank account is not able to be added. Is the name on your PayPal account exactly the same as the name on file with your bank? A discrepancy in that information may cause the inability to add the bank.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

luizroberto1981
New Community Member

I'm having exactly the same issue! My company is registered in Belize, and the bank account is in Puerto Rico (Euro Pacific Bank), both under the very same name.

May this issue be because they're located in different/separate countries? Or what could be causing this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @luizroberto1981,

Thank you for your post. Accounts in Belize can add a US bank account. This may include banks from US territories such as Puerto Rico, but I am not absolutely positive about that. If you are still unable to add the bank account, please reach out to customer service to allow a representative to look into the attempt and see if they can gain further insight into why the bank is being declined. 

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.