Please add a payment method

babakbabak
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I`m trying to send money to someone on my credit card. The card won`t shoe in payment method after I enter the amount. I removed all cards and bank accounts from my wallet and added the one I wanted to send money from, still not showing. Even though I added from send money option. I almost have an hear attack~ Please help!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @babakbabak,

I'm sorry to hear that the card you'd prefer to use is not showing as a payment method for a payment you're trying to make. It sounds like it is possible that the security system has detected some risk and has ruled out that payment method for use for that transaction. I regret any inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

ApolloHQ
New Community Member

How exactly would someone fix this

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @ApolloHQ,

If a payment is declined using the payment method that you have in your wallet, you may wish to contact customer service to look into what's happening. A representative can review the transaction attempt and let your know what, if any, options there are for making the payment.

For best results, contact by phone for the real-time troubleshooting that can take place that way. Click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, then Call us, then log in for the number.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

whistlepig

Customer service is "temporarily shut down due to COVID-19". How are we supposed to resolve this issue? 

Login to Me Too

insas
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Did you try to send or receive money with this card? And what card it is VISA, MasterCard etc? Some cards are not in PayPal network?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.